Question about wolf breeding in the pre-releases

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
Gormador

Re: Question about wolf breeding in the pre-releases

Post by Gormador »

Gilberreke wrote:
TheAnarchitect wrote:This "humanity" you speak of.... Can I harvest it from testificates?
Take three parts Testificate tears and blend it with one part of their still beating hearts. Drink the smoothie. Should work.
That must be an hidden feature of the milestone.
FlowerChild wrote:If you have a suggestion, I recommend that it have pure manna from heaven flowing forth from its vagina to warrant posting it at this point in time.
kregoth

Post by kregoth »

Screw harvesting them, I want them working there asses off for me. They should operate hand cranks, levers, and buttons. As well as feeding my wolves and sheering my sheep. FlowerChild was the new feature you where planning on adding whips, to force testies into forced manual labor? haha
FlowerChild wrote:My theory is that stupidity acts like an infectious organism on the net. Unless it's regularly pruned from your "garden", it will inevitably overwhelm it and kill off everything else.
Urian

Post by Urian »

Gilberreke wrote:
TheAnarchitect wrote:This "humanity" you speak of.... Can I harvest it from testificates?
Take three parts Testificate tears and blend it with one part of their still beating hearts. Drink the smoothie. Should work.
You're getting confused there I think. Humanitarian does not have a similar root as vegetarian, even though it might seem so at first.
FlowerChild: Ice in deserts is a good idea
TheAnarchitect

Post by TheAnarchitect »

Well of course they don't have the same root. Only the Vegetarian eats roots.
The infinitely extendable Pottery system
Real Life is an Anarchy Server.
dawnraider

Post by dawnraider »

FlowerChild wrote:...and a piece of your humanity.
I see this going towards soul urns... though with FC slowly becoming slightly insane, I think testificates may be a possibility.
Come join us on discord! https://discord.gg/fhMK5kx
Get the Deco Addon here!
Get the Better Terrain Addon here!
Get the Vanilla Mix TP here!
Get the Conquest TP here!
Urian

Post by Urian »

dawnraider wrote: I see this going towards soul urns... though with FC slowly becoming slightly insane, I think testificates may be a possibility.
I'd say "slowly" was the understatement of the year but then you followed it up with "slightly" :)
FlowerChild: Ice in deserts is a good idea
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Urian wrote: I'd say "slowly" was the understatement of the year but then you followed it up with "slightly" :)
I'm thrown by "becoming". Wasn't I always like this? :)
morvelaira

Post by morvelaira »

FlowerChild wrote:I'm thrown by "becoming". Wasn't I always like this? :)
Apparently not as you recently pointed out yourself, reminiscing about your helpful approach in mods past...
She-who-bears the right of Prima Squee-ti
I make BTW videos! http://www.youtube.com/user/morvelaira
The kitten is traumatized by stupid. Please stop abusing the kitten.
xbitx

Post by xbitx »

Could've sworn I saw somewhere that cooking the meat made them only heal. Which would mean nothing would need to be changed other than making sure your meat is cooked first.

If someone can confirm this, that'd be appreciated, but I saw it in a video that cooked meat healed but didn't throw them into love mode, and that raw meat threw them into love mode. Never tested it, but fairly sure I saw this (and didn't just dream it) because I went and cooked all my food in my auto-feeder.

Is this still a concern? I can update a separate version and test it out if need be.