Rate the username above you

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
wolf

Rate the username above you

Post by wolf »

since its a new forum im guessing there'll be a few unique and cool names so im gonna start a lil game up
all you have to do is rate the username above you 1-10, 1 being the worst and 10 being epic :D
Fracture

Re: Rate the username above you

Post by Fracture »

Abracadabra, you're an idiot.
Demonwolf002

Post by Demonwolf002 »

I give the OP a 5 also. Not a very creative name but I think he did chose it to bother FC a little bit. ;) (maybe I'm wrong correct me if so) Then I give Fracture a 6 cause it is a very cool name, and I give him an extra 2 points for the avatar its pretty cool.
Case

Post by Case »

I'd say a 3. I dislike any name ending in a number. Yours implies you're the 2nd Demonwolf to register on this forum and your imagination didn't allow for the use of a different name.
Dodsferd

Post by Dodsferd »

Case wrote:I'd say a 3. I dislike any name ending in a number. Yours implies you're the 2nd Demonwolf to register on this forum and your imagination didn't allow for the use of a different name.
8. Was going to give a 7, however your comment was certainly worth bonus points.
Fracture

Post by Fracture »

Dodsferd wrote:
Case wrote:I'd say a 3. I dislike any name ending in a number. Yours implies you're the 2nd Demonwolf to register on this forum and your imagination didn't allow for the use of a different name.
8. Was going to give a 7, however your comment was certainly worth bonus points.
6.5. I can't help but think that's a town somewhere...

Also, likewise Case. In games especially, I dislike screennames with numbers. Moreso if they have anime references though. I swear, the next time I see "Nartuosasukefan2378192" I'm going to go genocidal.

Edit rather than new post, so I don't keep getting rated: Ah, cool. Now I know two Norwegian words, go me!
Last edited by Fracture on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Abracadabra, you're an idiot.
Dodsferd

Post by Dodsferd »

Fracture wrote: 6.5. I can't help but think that's a town somewhere...

Also, likewise Case. In games especially, I dislike screennames with numbers. Moreso if they have anime references though. I swear, the next time I see "Nartuosasukefan2378192" I'm going to go genocidal.
"Dodsferd" is Norwegian for "Devil's Path".
Incidentally also a song name for a band called Dimmu Borgir.

OT: 6
Thalmane

Post by Thalmane »

I'll give you a 6 simply because your name makes me think "Fred dobs" even if I don't fully understand why I think that 0.o
ZombieOverlord

Post by ZombieOverlord »

I will give you Thalmane a 7 because your name reminds me of some sort of Nordic God but that just my opinion
worbat

Post by worbat »

Who doesn't like zombies, but they don't need overlords. (curse you l4d Ai)
walker_boh_65

Post by walker_boh_65 »

i would have said 5 but i like you pic so 6
Adjudicator79

Post by Adjudicator79 »

5 for walker_boh_65, but mainly because of my inherent dislike of having to type underscores. It's not a natural place for your fingers to go while typing!
StefanMajonez

Post by StefanMajonez »

7 "Adjudicator79" A word that does exist + a number, but still sounds awesome.
Adjudicator79 wrote:Actually, to defend myself, the word "adjudicator" does exist: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adjudicator. It has relevance to my real life, so it's a strong fit for me personally. And I have thus educated someone today, always a plus! :)
Thanks for the reply, I already feel smarter :D

EDIT : Majonez is "Mayonnaise" in Polish
Last edited by StefanMajonez on Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
Triskelli

Post by Triskelli »

I'll give you a 7. Stefan Majonez sounds like it could actually be someone's name (I know a Stefan, swell guy), but Majonez makes you sound like a Luchador.
SirSnapback

Post by SirSnapback »

7 Because triskelli sounds like some gourmet food and im really hungry right now. :P
FlowerChild do i have permission to use this as my signature? Just wondering. (look below)

Adjudicator79

Post by Adjudicator79 »

StefanMajonez wrote:6 "Adjudicator79" A word that does not exist + a number, but still sounds awesome.

Actually, to defend myself, the word "adjudicator" does exist: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adjudicator. It has relevance to my real life, so it's a strong fit for me personally. And I have thus educated someone today, always a plus! :)

As for SirSnapback: a solid 6.6. It's a clever name, but lacks a bit of personal feel unless you start to develop a reputation for snappy comebacks, which is kind of tough on an online forum.
SirSnapback

Post by SirSnapback »

Adjudicator79 wrote:
StefanMajonez wrote:6 "Adjudicator79" A word that does not exist + a number, but still sounds awesome.

Actually, to defend myself, the word "adjudicator" does exist: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adjudicator. It has relevance to my real life, so it's a strong fit for me personally. And I have thus educated someone today, always a plus! :)

As for SirSnapback: a solid 6.6. It's a clever name, but lacks a bit of personal feel unless you start to develop a reputation for snappy comebacks, which is kind of tough on an online forum.
Actually its supposed to mean Snapback as in the type of hat i always wear, i have over 120+ snapback hats so you could say im sorta obsessed with hats. Shoes (nikes) also. So in a way it represents me xD
FlowerChild do i have permission to use this as my signature? Just wondering. (look below)

Zraupp

Post by Zraupp »

EVERONE ABOVE is a BIG FAT

funny? no? :-*(
tundragrass

Post by tundragrass »

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everyone above this line is a Troll, Has been trolled or is pooping uncontrollably
Zraupp

Post by Zraupp »

tundragrass wrote:-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everyone above this line is a Troll, Has been trolled or is pooping uncontrollably
your a -# :-D
deathtri

Post by deathtri »

hm a 4 i guss
blazeboy91

Post by blazeboy91 »

A 4 because it seems like you forgot to finish typing your name.
* Choke Choke Die*
Victim: Damn Poison cupcakes......
Bystander: Oooo a cupcake.
And the cycle continues until someone builds an immunity to it or we all die. Either way it has got to suck being the last person alive..
BinoAl

Post by BinoAl »

blazeboy91 wrote:A 4 because it seems like you forgot to finish typing your name.
ehh, anything with boy in it makes me think the person is a 10 year old ;p plus, theres numbers at the end... eh, 3/10 :p
Muzzyguy

Post by Muzzyguy »

binoAI sounds weird but cool :)
ilovekintoki

Post by ilovekintoki »

10/10

Muzzy is the best character EVER