BTW seeping into terraria.

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
BinoAl

BTW seeping into terraria.

Post by BinoAl »

Now I've got a full auto glowstick farm, a full auto goldfish farm (great for money), a full auto slime farm, and I'm working on a corrupt bunny farm for blood moons >:)
Robilar

Re: BTW seeping into terraria.

Post by Robilar »

Oh my. Might I request a picture of some form? I've been looking to make some kind of farm for Terraria, as my cash funds have dwindled greatly trying to tinker with my Adamantite sword.
FlowerChild wrote:FUCK MAN! WHAT WE GOING TO DO NOW! WE'RE IN SOME REALLY PRETTY SHIT!!!

<dakka dakka>
morvelaira

Post by morvelaira »

All I want is to get into the game enough that I feel like I know what I'm doing enough to farm things XD
She-who-bears the right of Prima Squee-ti
I make BTW videos! http://www.youtube.com/user/morvelaira
The kitten is traumatized by stupid. Please stop abusing the kitten.
BinoAl

Post by BinoAl »

Robilar wrote:Oh my. Might I request a picture of some form? I've been looking to make some kind of farm for Terraria, as my cash funds have dwindled greatly trying to tinker with my Adamantite sword.
Basically, I've got fish spawners and dart traps pointed at them, hooked up to a 1 second timer. Activate the circuit, and it repeatedly shoots the fish and spawns more. stand under the contraption and you'll collect them, or just leave it run. The items stay for a while, so you shouldn't lose any if you check relatively regularly
joetalbot1

Post by joetalbot1 »

And I thought my lava moat was so advanced.
The moat itself is far enough across that you need either a lot of altitude, or a pair of wings.
There's a lot of traps aimed up, lining the bottom of the moat.
There's also the fact that I live nowhere nearby, and thus just set it up to screw over those without wings/common sense.
But, no, you did something more clever than that.
Bucket list:
Visit Antarctica. check
Nearly cause a flame war over MLP. check
Cost Flowerchild some sanity. check
Say,"I've seen everything, now to die." why would I?
Robilar

Post by Robilar »

Thanks for the tip. I wasn't aware of the Fish statue, since I tend to not look up guides and such, but I gen'd a world and found a few different types of statues underground, a fish one included. I can actually tinker now, woo!
FlowerChild wrote:FUCK MAN! WHAT WE GOING TO DO NOW! WE'RE IN SOME REALLY PRETTY SHIT!!!

<dakka dakka>
Ferrus.Manus

Post by Ferrus.Manus »

Good tutorial on large mod farm

Another, simpler and smaller one