Great 1.0.0 seed

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
Itamarcu

Great 1.0.0 seed

Post by Itamarcu »

I just created a new world for BTW, and found this awesome seed:

HAMLET 6174

I just wrote the first thing I saw above my laptop and added my favorite number :P

It's really cool. There are huge mountains, a lava coming out of one of them, waterfalls, and at least four overhangs. you should try it!

My coordinates are around:
X - 200
Y - 100
Z - 300
You know what you should read? Worm. Here you go: https://parahumans.wordpress.com/catego ... tion/1-01/
whynocheese

Re: Great 1.0.0 seed

Post by whynocheese »

Nice i will have to try it sometime! Also another good seed is "Better than Wolves" if you dig into the ground to make a base you'll run into a HUGE cave system that comes to a underground ravine. I haven't even finished exploring it, also there is a north west into the desert. Also it spawns you in a decent size swamp with a lake perfect for HCB to use in a base by cutting a drain.
Last edited by whynocheese on Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Itamarcu

Post by Itamarcu »

After playing a bit, I also found two lakes on top of the mountain (great for HCB) and a small lake on one of the mid-cliffs that creates another long waterfall.

Underground there's an abandoned mine, a zombie dungeon and two cave spider spawners, and around the mountains is a big swamp.
I even found wolves, but far away. Oh well, you can't have everything.
You know what you should read? Worm. Here you go: https://parahumans.wordpress.com/catego ... tion/1-01/
Stormweaver

Post by Stormweaver »

INEEDASWAMP is epic. Starts you in (you guessed it) a swamp next to an extreme hills biome, has a surface lava pool near spawn, not far from there an entrance to a huge cave system with an isolated skelly spawner and a doubled-up spider/zombie spawner, so far 3 ravines, and access to y=12. Not too far away is a huge abandoned mineshaft (but far away enough that you can branch mine in peace) with lots and lots of cave spider spawners and chests, and a quick jaunt from there is a nice stronghold, in which I've counted 8 enderpearls in chests.

So yeah. Need a swamp? INEEDASWAMP.
PatriotBob wrote:Damn it, I'm going to go eat pumpkin pie while I still think that it tastes good.
Husbag3

Post by Husbag3 »

If it's cows you want then seaformilesandmiles is a great seed. As you may have guessed, I found it whilst looking for an ocean biome.
If the minecraft world is infinite, why does the sun still rotate around it?
TSA

Post by TSA »

for the ones who like snow biomes.

you start next to a cavern were you can find a lot of coal and iron to start off.

there is a entrance to a cave system.

i just found this right now. as soon as i know more i tell you.

EDIT: ok so i explored it a little bit.

and right here --> X: 48 Y:43 Z:64 starts a abandoned mineshaft that leads to a epic underground ravine.
and there is a spider spawner at X:36 y:44 z:49

that is a good starting. you will have some problems with food... a quick advice build a mill stone and hand crank and make a wheat farm just for bread.

anyone can beat this seed?

=)
Last edited by TSA on Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LunaticToad
foreman

Post by foreman »

Husbag3 wrote:I found it whilst looking for an ocean biome.
If you're still needing a good ocean seed.

-2038683991 (cant remember the seed phrase I used)

the negative x and positive z axis has a nice ocean there are plenty of other options too if you travel into the thousands range.

EDIT: screwed up the x axis... it was negative... if you wander about you'll find large expanses of ocean with no islands about.
Itamarcu

Post by Itamarcu »

Did anyone try my seed? It would be great if they could post some pics.