What have you created from companion cubes?

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
origsgtpepper

What have you created from companion cubes?

Post by origsgtpepper »

I made a throne in my castle.
Sometimes it complains when I sit on it, but then I point out the bloody millstone in the corner and it quiets down.
My first world is from the free to play weekend on sept 18 2010 and I still play it everyday.
Urian

Re: What have you created from companion cubes?

Post by Urian »

I very much want to build a dung farm from them. Not only would I be locking my dung-producing wolves in a locked room, devoid of any light and food (when it is provided) comes from a machine in the ceiling, their prison would be built by the still living bodies of their less fortunate friends!

*Bwahahahahaa*
FlowerChild: Ice in deserts is a good idea
BuLLZ3Y3

Post by BuLLZ3Y3 »

I use them to house my mob harvesting machine. I like to think of the companion cube as a more user friendly version of the wolf, and so I gave them all the minor responsibility of guarding the monsters. Of course, it is pitch black in there, with weird zombie, skeleton, and creeper noises filling the black emptiness... Maybe it wasn't such a nice job after all. >:D

-BuLLZ3Y3
origsgtpepper

Post by origsgtpepper »

I also have a companion cube factory.
It has a block detector and a block dispensor at right angles with redstone and a redstone torch so that any wolf that steps in front of it will set off the detector and be cubed.
My first world is from the free to play weekend on sept 18 2010 and I still play it everyday.
Battosay

Post by Battosay »

Nothing so far ^^
I've put some here and there. I use them as much as wolves actually, meaning never.
BinoAl

Post by BinoAl »

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=40
I'll just leave this here...