RVI

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
joetalbot1

RVI

Post by joetalbot1 »

There is a man on youtube called Bhalspawn. He makes a series called Rather Vocalized Illusions, or RVI. Watch it. Now.
Bucket list:
Visit Antarctica. check
Nearly cause a flame war over MLP. check
Cost Flowerchild some sanity. check
Say,"I've seen everything, now to die." why would I?
logorouge

Re: RVI

Post by logorouge »

joetalbot1 wrote:There is a man on youtube called Bhalspawn. He makes a series called Rather Vocalized Illusions, or RVI. Watch it. Now.
Done. But I think I'll stick with Zero Punctuation.

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/user/Bhalspawn#g ... 58ECADB382
Last edited by logorouge on Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Azdoine may have wrote:Well, we are harvesting souls [...] Sure, they get trapped in a piece of metal, but at least they get to see the world.
M!C

Post by M!C »

At least give a link if you want people to look at something ...
joetalbot1

Post by joetalbot1 »

I did not leave a link due to the fact that 1. If you're too lazy to look something up yourself, there's a problem with you, and 2. I'm a lazy bastard.
Bucket list:
Visit Antarctica. check
Zhil

Post by Zhil »

joetalbot1 wrote:I did not leave a link due to the fact that 1. If you're too lazy to look something up yourself, there's a problem with you, and 2. I'm a lazy bastard.
Telling people to look up stuff on the internet instead of posting a link is a very error-prone way to communicate. If the search algorithm or popularity of the topic recedes, it might become increasingly hard to find something. When a link goes dead, you notice right away. What's more, in a fleeting medium like talking on forums, where the attention span of a regular user is less than optimal, if you want to create a meaningful discussion in any way, you make sure your topic is readily at hand. Even more prominent is that sargunster provided us with a wonderful piece of software that allows for embedding a video right in the thread, which you blatantly ignore, in favor of confusion. Your thread title is also confusing and short, providing us with an acronym we don't know about, decreasing the amount of visitors to start with.

This thread communicates in a poor way and that's your fault, don't place blame elsewhere when someone calls you out on it
Come join us at Vioki's Discord! discord.gg/fhMK5kx
joetalbot1

Post by joetalbot1 »

*clapclapclap*
Well done. Have a cookie.
Bucket list:
Visit Antarctica. check
Battosay

Post by Battosay »

Warning issued, next time I'll ban you a few weeks, to let you grow up a bit.
Don't be a prick.
Locked.