Name change of mod

If you want to get banned, this is the place to post.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Re: Name change of mod

Post by FlowerChild »

sargunster wrote:Just got an email from him:
Hehe...I'll light a candle for him on my personal shrine this evening.

Anyone who suggests a name change as their first post about the mod obviously doesn't have anything constructive to say. No need for a specific rule stating it, as rules 1 & 3 cover it amply.
Stormweaver

Post by Stormweaver »

I'm not really sure what to say. Even the BTW splash text says that the mod won't be renamed >.>
PatriotBob wrote:Damn it, I'm going to go eat pumpkin pie while I still think that it tastes good.
grimper12341

Post by grimper12341 »

His email did sound half intelligent though, which is always a nice change. There's plenty of people dumber than him who have yet to be banned, mainly the thread creators in the suggestion forums. While I'm not sure how he missed the splash screen text, I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to change his ban to a temp one as an act of good faith?
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

grimper12341 wrote:His email did sound half intelligent though, which is always a nice change. There's plenty of people dumber than him who have yet to be banned, mainly the thread creators in the suggestion forums. While I'm not sure how he missed the splash screen text, I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to change his ban to a temp one as an act of good faith?
Check the first few pages of posts on the MCF forum thread for the mod. I've been putting up with "change the name" trolls for the past 6 months, but as expected, none of them were smart enough to find this forum...until now.

Revenge is so very very sweet, and I'm sure he'll live. I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed, but we've had an influx of less than brilliant new posters as of late. Nipping one in the bud certainly isn't going to hurt anyone.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

All right, in a moment of weakness and due to popular demand, I'll lift the ban. Merry Christmas.
M!C

Post by M!C »

FlowerChild wrote:All right, in a moment of weakness and due to popular demand, I'll lift the ban. Merry Christmas.
I get the impression that someone will be under close surveilance for some time ... ;)