Rotten Flesh -> Scoured Leather

If you want to get banned, this is the place to post.
Magmarashi

Re: Rotten Flesh -> Scoured Leather

Post by Magmarashi »

M!C wrote:
GabLann4 wrote:Maybe the Rotten Flesh Melted With Something in the Calderon could be separated into dung and leather, like a alternative way f having dung, and solve the wolf problem since zombies are found everywhere!!
1.) Explain to me how you can melt flesh of any kind ...
2.) The cauldron isn't for melting stuff.
3.) FC said that there won't be additional sources of dung due to game balance (especially not something as abundant as zombies).
Well, anything will eventually melt when exposed to enough heat while in a Vacuum. That is beside the point, though.

I think he meant Render, which is a melting process in the simplest of terms (there is some centrifugal separation involved in the modern applications, but step one is low-temp heat application). Rendering leaves the flesh material dehydrated and unsuitable for human consumption. It usually finds way into animal foods for dogs and cats, while the fat is used for everything they use it for.
SCIENCE!
GabLann4

Re: Rotten Flesh -> Scoured Leather

Post by GabLann4 »

Magmarashi wrote:
M!C wrote:
GabLann4 wrote:Maybe the Rotten Flesh Melted With Something in the Calderon could be separated into dung and leather, like a alternative way f having dung, and solve the wolf problem since zombies are found everywhere!!
1.) Explain to me how you can melt flesh of any kind ...
2.) The cauldron isn't for melting stuff.
3.) FC said that there won't be additional sources of dung due to game balance (especially not something as abundant as zombies).
Well, anything will eventually melt when exposed to enough heat while in a Vacuum. That is beside the point, though.

I think he meant Render, which is a melting process in the simplest of terms (there is some centrifugal separation involved in the modern applications, but step one is low-temp heat application). Rendering leaves the flesh material dehydrated and unsuitable for human consumption. It usually finds way into animal foods for dogs and cats, while the fat is used for everything they use it for.
Thanks!
And maybe it could make a food for wolves that would make them produce twice as much dung!
If u don't like my post, I'm sorry...
I'm trying to e optimist.