TNT for fishin'

If you want to get banned, this is the place to post.
morvelaira

Re: TNT for fishin'

Post by morvelaira »

Magmarashi wrote:Already we're trying to figure out how to make this push-button simple, oi
I realize you don't seem to hold to this opinion, but many of feel like this is the entire point of BTW. Mechanical energy making Steve's life better via automation.
She-who-bears the right of Prima Squee-ti
I make BTW videos! http://www.youtube.com/user/morvelaira
The kitten is traumatized by stupid. Please stop abusing the kitten.
GabLann4

Post by GabLann4 »

KriiEiter wrote:
MoRmEnGiL wrote:
GabLann4 wrote: But with the item dispenser its actuallly easy to make a automatic canon

Hah, yeah, why I keep thinking vanilla when I'm in a mod's forum is suprising to me too.

Anyhow, the size of the water is irrelevant, you can simply have the primed tnt drop in a big water mass suspended in signs. Very simple really.

You realize the TnT drops through the signs too, right?

I suppose if it's deep enough/dropped from high enough it wouldn't be a problem.
Try placing a item dispenser looking downwards and when it activates the tnt is placed, than the redstone activates the tnt an makes it fall on the canon and just shoot it! Its really simple! It Would be like the "7" tnt canon!
If u don't like my post, I'm sorry...
I'm trying to e optimist.
MoRmEnGiL

Post by MoRmEnGiL »

KriiEiter wrote: You realize the TnT drops through the signs too, right?

I suppose if it's deep enough/dropped from high enough it wouldn't be a problem.
You can just time it so it explodes in the water I guess. Shouldn't be too hard.

EDIT: Now I have to go and build one, look what you've done! :]
War..
War never changes.

Remember what the dormouse said