stone boiler & mould

If you want to get banned, this is the place to post.
lakkie

stone boiler & mould

Post by lakkie »

first : i don't know if " boiler " is the right word to use , becouse i don't know the word in english

it would be like this :

you have a stone " boiler " wich you would put on a fire just like a cauldron

you put a raw resourse in it , (example: iron) let it melt, then get it out whit a special bucker or stone bucket ( or something)

the you would put the molten raw resource in a " mould " wich has simular GUI as a anvil / crafting table and you get bars

the crafting table would look like a block whit 3 bar moulds on top

RATE OR HATE
PatrickSJ

Re: stone boiler & mould

Post by PatrickSJ »

What you describe is served by BTW crucible.
morvelaira

Post by morvelaira »

In addition, crucible is the word you are searching for, instead of boiler. :) A boiler has more to do with heating water or other liquid elements in order to create steam. Different phase change ;)
She-who-bears the right of Prima Squee-ti
I make BTW videos! http://www.youtube.com/user/morvelaira
The kitten is traumatized by stupid. Please stop abusing the kitten.
Stormweaver

Post by Stormweaver »

Shouldn't it be 'Rate or slate'?

Though the casting process you describe has been mentioned recently by FC (the chain/chainmail topics?) in that it has no current precendent in vMC - so far anything that 'melts' metal gives you an instant solid bar of the stuff. I'll link the post if I remember where it is.
PatriotBob wrote:Damn it, I'm going to go eat pumpkin pie while I still think that it tastes good.
BigShinyToys

Post by BigShinyToys »

There is one bit I like from this. Molten metal or glass. I would like the crucible to have a molten stage between Ore and ingot And it is something that keeps coming up i have seen molten metals and molds suggested before. And best I can tell ( please don't quote me ) FC is not considering adding molten stages at the moment when potions are added in 1.9 FC said he might rethink it .