Best Thing about this mod

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
cpfc4_eva

Best Thing about this mod

Post by cpfc4_eva »

The best thing about this mod in my opinion is that to build structure it depends on about ten other things.

For example, to make a windmill you have to perform twenty other tasks before getting to make the windmill
e.g. Getting the dung for the leather for the belt for the saw for part of the windmill blade (to name just one)

This kind of dependency on one another makes the possibilities of this mod so endless. For once I actually want to play my Minecraft without item spawns, putting in the work and it paying off when I have all these cool structures and functions.

I hope that at some point in the future FC adds something that literally requires every other item in the mod at some point of the production. This could be something really difficult to get that the player would have to work up to over an LONG period of time.

P.S. I hope FC adds some more uses for dung within the game, I literally have it coming out my ears (not a metaphor), since I made my dung farm.
sargunv
Site Admin

Re: Best Thing about this mod

Post by sargunv »

cpfc4_eva wrote:P.S. I hope FC adds some more uses for dung within the game, I literally have it coming out my ears (not a metaphor), since I made my dung farm.
In a post somewhere around here, he said that dung will get a lot more valuable.
cheechako

Post by cheechako »

sargunster wrote:In a post somewhere around here, he said that dung will get a lot more valuable.
So there's better shit coming?
"That's the nice thing about mods. There's something for everyone. Some of us like to build functional elevators, while others want to run around with a bunny on their head."
Creepig

Post by Creepig »

cheechako wrote:
sargunster wrote:In a post somewhere around here, he said that dung will get a lot more valuable.
So there's better shit coming?
Best be careful with those puns, they tend to get crappy.
darahalian

Post by darahalian »

Creepig wrote:Best be careful with those puns, they tend to get crappy.
*facepalm*

But yeah. The thing that sets this mod apart is that it is not just a bunch of random additions. They all interact in some way with the other parts of the mod, creating a kind of tech tree that you don't often see anywhere else, not even in vanilla minecraft. Another thing that makes this mod so great is that the additions also preserve the general feel of vanilla minecraft, and don't seem out of place. And the only thing cooler than the quality of this mod is the sheer quantity of the quality. All in all, I think this is the best content adding mod out there for its extensiveness, and the originality, ingenuity, and creativity of its maker.
FlowerChild wrote:Remain ever vigilant against the groth menace my friends. Early detection is crucial in avoiding a full-blown groth epidemic.
cpfc4_eva

Post by cpfc4_eva »

Plus I feel it adds genuine uses to parts of the vanilla game, like having to go the the Nether for glowstone.
Triskelli

Post by Triskelli »

Creepig wrote:
cheechako wrote:So there's better shit coming?
Best be careful with those puns, they tend to get crappy.
Now now, it's not scat bad. In fact, it shite be one of the better jokes I've turd!
Battosay

Post by Battosay »

Recreation is over kids ;)
(Good one though)