Friendly Coop BTW Server !

This is the place for SMP server threads, and for general server discussion.
Floyper

Re: Friendly Coop BTW Server ! [v4.84]

Post by Floyper »

Hey Guys
I apologise for my recent inactivity, i recently
received Dishonored and have been playing
it quite a bit, fotunately i finished it and my
server time shall commence as normal.
ryoloth

Post by ryoloth »

The agricultural district and the docks in sentarshedeen are coming along nicely:) finished the farmlands today gunna work on some buildings such as the counting house and animal pens tomorrow. but for now, sleep, sleep will be good :)
"we haven't had a fight since the last one" -Atold 2016
DiamondArms

Post by DiamondArms »

Ryo, your farming holes in the ground are filled. the area around the silo has been mostly lit, but mobs from Waffle's region are flowing through the gate and the farming area is also unlit. also, the top of the silo is spawning ground too. I'll get around to tilling the area when I get home in a few hours.

If anyone in Maridran can spare the torches, I suggest running around at evening time with a pair of specs on and lighting up the place. it's really helpful for the agriculture district to get it mobproof.
ryoloth

Post by ryoloth »

DiamondArms wrote:Ryo, your farming holes in the ground are filled. the area around the silo has been mostly lit, but mobs from Waffle's region are flowing through the gate and the farming area is also unlit. also, the top of the silo is spawning ground too. I'll get around to tilling the area when I get home in a few hours.

If anyone in Maridran can spare the torches, I suggest running around at evening time with a pair of specs on and lighting up the place. it's really helpful for the agriculture district to get it mobproof.
Thanks man, Ill get to the roads and lights today when i have the chance to get on.
ryoloth

Post by ryoloth »

best quotes of today (as heard by me) on PK's wonderful server
~~~~
<PFC_Calico> yar har har and a saucer of milk!
~~~~
<Mechanician> Should i replace the lenses with remote control dead weight droppers?
<PFC_Calico> What so you can say "Your barred!" and squish the undesirable?
<Mechanician> exaclty, bad tippers get squashed
~~~~

What are some of your favorite quotes from the server?
Bevanz

Post by Bevanz »

ryoloth wrote:best quotes of today (as heard by me) on PK's wonderful server
~~~~
~~~~
<Mechanician> Should i replace the lenses with remote control dead weight droppers?
~~~~

My favorite quote was the "WTF" from wire when I assassinated him
He flaps his boney wings at you, but you ask how he can fly with those things and he crashes to the ground.
ryoloth

Post by ryoloth »

Bevanz wrote:
ryoloth wrote:best quotes of today (as heard by me) on PK's wonderful server
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

My favorite quote was the "WTF" from wire when I assassinated him
those are always the best, no matter what the game is haha
JakeZKAM

Post by JakeZKAM »

Glad to hear the assassination game is going well ;) I'll be popping on in a bit for an hour or two.
ryoloth

Post by ryoloth »

JakeZKAM wrote:Glad to hear the assassination game is going well ;) I'll be popping on in a bit for an hour or two.
oh sweet, maybe I'll see you:) If not, go check out the new agricultural district/docks and tell me what you think :)
ryoloth

Post by ryoloth »

here is the official flag of the maridran desert:)
Spoiler
Show
JakeZKAM

Post by JakeZKAM »

Just putting it out there but I kinda need a lacke.... I mean an Initiate of the Priesthood over at the Temple. I got food, and lots of gear there for anyone who joins up with me. I have a specific design I kinda want to do with the temple, but there's a lot that needs to be done, and perhaps some of the other buildings could be spruced up a bit. But be warned, there shall be many tests and Trials on the path to becoming a priest of the mighty wolf, Ryoloth! MUAHAHAHA! So yeah basically anyone wanna join me?
ryoloth

Post by ryoloth »

JakeZKAM wrote:Just putting it out there but I kinda need a lacke.... I mean an Initiate of the Priesthood over at the Temple. I got food, and lots of gear there for anyone who joins up with me. I have a specific design I kinda want to do with the temple, but there's a lot that needs to be done, and perhaps some of the other buildings could be spruced up a bit. But be warned, there shall be many tests and Trials on the path to becoming a priest of the mighty wolf, Ryoloth! MUAHAHAHA! So yeah basically anyone wanna join me?
A note I would like to throw in with this, You would be apart of the maridranian empire and therefor would have the protection and privileges of all citizens (as well as any that highpriest jake has to offer, privileges that is) which includes but is not limited too the amazing sentarshedeen forge, the SFS factory, and the EDIT: -snip shit i almost gave away the "no enterance" thing in the inner city
JakeZKAM

Post by JakeZKAM »

XD Damn shoulda checked earlier I wanna know what it isssss XD. Sure it's gonna be amazing, and yeah. Ryo Is my God/King and you would be part of the Maridran. As for privileges I may just teach ya how to pray properly to the Gods ;) as well as using the temple resources. However I should have said this before, I am trying to keep the temple as free from Mechanical Power/Redstone as possible. I have a couple big projects that require it, and some basic setups but I want to keep the temple as lag free as possible ;)
ryoloth

Post by ryoloth »

JakeZKAM wrote:XD Damn shoulda checked earlier I wanna know what it isssss XD.
HAHA, i had literally had just fixed it when you posted that xD so close man, so close xD
PopCraftPC

Post by PopCraftPC »

- In Game Name: PopCraftPC
- Experience with BTW: i havent played in awhile, but i should be able to remember how to use this mod.
- Extra info: im very friendly toward other players and i like to help them as well.
JakeZKAM

Post by JakeZKAM »

So just named the Temple, "Phalanx, Home of the Gods" Ryoloth is the Patriarch and Ruler of the Gods (AKA Zeus) and currently a possible dispute between Jiggles and Ryoloth is brewin ;). I may make some more made up Deities to fill out the Pantheon (Or Ryo if you have any for the Empire that'd be cool ;) ) But once the library is up I'd be happy to also store lore and such from other factions Gods :)

Oh and I killed let with Burning Holy flame. It was Glorious.

Edit 1: Oh an Ryo, I started working on a mobtrap at Phalanx, the only issue so far is that I have no Vines at all. Anywhere you think we can get some?
ryoloth

Post by ryoloth »

JakeZKAM wrote:Edit 1: Oh an Ryo, I started working on a mobtrap at Phalanx, the only issue so far is that I have no Vines at all. Anywhere you think we can get some?
I will work on finding someone to trade some with, or make i can make a trek to the (i say "the" though i have no idea where one is...) jungle and bring you back some, ive been meaning to get the vine farm up and going :)
JakeZKAM

Post by JakeZKAM »

I managed to trade wire for some vine traps last nigbt but more will of course be appreciated, i'm still in the proccess of deciding the size of the trap.
DiamondArms

Post by DiamondArms »

JakeZKAM wrote:I managed to trade wire for some vine traps last nigbt but more will of course be appreciated, i'm still in the proccess of deciding the size of the trap.
If you want more, just ask. I have 8 more stacks in storage.

on another note, the "Old" enderfarm now has item collection and sorting, as well as 3 exp Hoppers.

I need more slime.

P.S. anyone with flying powers, please help remove the last two torches in the spawn area, I can't get to them easily.
Rob

Post by Rob »

You may take as many vines as you want from my portal room. its a 20x24 room filled with vines. all i ask is you don't remove the seed vines. follow the nether road from ryos place to alexs place. Good luck on the mob farm.
DiamondArms

Post by DiamondArms »

So I'm a 9-6 working intern now, not going to be on as often.

I'll mainly be on on Sat and Sun.
DiamondArms

Post by DiamondArms »

Also, PK, What are your plans for swamps?
Wafflewaffle

Post by Wafflewaffle »

Guys i know i havent been on lately, you must excuse me. Im in a terrible sway of hardware malfunction of late. First internet modem, then motherboard, now my graphics card. Of course my budged is not limitless so it may take a week or two for me to get things fixed.

That said im really curious to see how the agricultural district in sentarsheeden has turned out. Pics will be appreciated =).
Oh great, now nothing can stop the inbred train

Paradox Interactive:
CHOO CHOO!
DiamondArms

Post by DiamondArms »

Wafflewaffle wrote:Guys i know i havent been on lately, you must excuse me. Im in a terrible sway of hardware malfunction of late. First internet modem, then motherboard, now my graphics card. Of course my budged is not limitless so it may take a week or two for me to get things fixed.

That said im really curious to see how the agricultural district in sentarsheeden has turned out. Pics will be appreciated =).

well nuts. call off the assassination. Jake, give Donut a new target.

other than that, Agriculture has nice long fields of farmland to plant stuff in(or bury your dog's poop/dead bodies safely). There's been some lighting expasion going on, but that needs work. I'll see if I can get some screenies later, if I remember.
Rob

Post by Rob »

I second the screenies. Not being able to play is maddening. I request your best glamour shots, PKserver residents.