Friendly Coop BTW Server !

This is the place for SMP server threads, and for general server discussion.
JakeZKAM

Re: [Fresh Start] Friendly Coop BTW Server ! [v4.71]

Post by JakeZKAM »

I'll get some stories going for Maridran/ a codex or local panthion. @ryo anything you want me to put in the creed or can I get kooky with it? :p I kinda want to put a bunch of in name strange rules for the priests and some back story and stuff for the country itself.
ryoloth

Post by ryoloth »

JakeZKAM wrote:I'll get some stories going for Maridran/ a codex or local panthion. @ryo anything you want me to put in the creed or can I get kooky with it? :p I kinda want to put a bunch of in name strange rules for the priests and some back story and stuff for the country itself.
I am actually working on lore for the maridran, ill send you what i have once im done with what im currently working on and yo ucan go from there :)
EDIT: also, feel free to write your own lore for the priests, but try and include what you can from the lore ive wrote :)
"we haven't had a fight since the last one" -Atold 2016
Rob

Post by Rob »

Gdnite wrote:Sooo a few things. There are no potatoes or carrots on the entire map due to the terrain gen (trust me I checked every single village). So I sacrificed my diamonds that I have found for 1 potato and 1 carrot and have been working them up into a farm. So if anyone wants one I have them. I have also inhabited the plains biome on the northern island, And have come to call it The Pittsburgh Federation (With my town being Pittsburgh. There are 2 more villages in the biome If anyone wants to take one of those villages be my guest, and welcome to The Pittsburgh Federation.
This isn't quite true. I have been scouring the map on the website. Whomever inhabited the village at /loc : x1800, z-3850 is neighboring a village with carrots. I have not found potatoes yet. I decided to claim three villages north of Ryo as my own, only export crop was wheat. :(

Edit: I may have just noticed that the villages I'm referring to, might be yours. So I'm not sure if the village with carrots was originally spawned that way, or if you planted them.
jecowa

Post by jecowa »

Rob wrote:This isn't quite true. I have been scouring the map on the website. Whomever inhabited the village at /loc : x1800, z-3850 is neighboring a village with carrots. I have not found potatoes yet. I decided to claim three villages north of Ryo as my own, only export crop was wheat. :(

Edit: I may have just noticed that the villages I'm referring to, might be yours. So I'm not sure if the village with carrots was originally spawned that way, or if you planted them.
Yeah, that's GD's village you found.
Floyper

Post by Floyper »

Wire I was actually the founder and Namer of Hammersly. i was the first person to inhabit by building the wooden wall. I logged off and you made a chest there while i was away
Floyper

Post by Floyper »

Sockthing wrote: - In Game Name - sockthing
- Country - Germany
Sprechen sie Deutsch?
DiamondArms

Post by DiamondArms »

Floyper wrote:Wire I was actually the founder and Namer of Hammersly. i was the first person to inhabit by building the wooden wall. I logged off and you made a chest there while i was away
I see. Then you are First Colonist. Hammersly was found but not named very shortly after the map reset by me and Jecowa. We didn't colonise it yet at that point.
Floyper

Post by Floyper »

It wasnt you and Jec it was me and you. Remember we planted the crops and made the underground house. Jec only came after i told him we had hemp
Sockthing

Post by Sockthing »

Floyper wrote:
- Country - Germany
Sprechen sie Deutsch?
Ja :)
Rob wrote:Sock-ilocks then tried the momma bear's pixel size and thought that it was just right.
BTW Community SMP Server: Discord | Sock's Crops: Thread
DiamondArms

Post by DiamondArms »

Floyper wrote:It wasnt you and Jec it was me and you. Remember we planted the crops and made the underground house. Jec only came after i told him we had hemp
I'm talking about right after the new map went live. The people who were present were PK, Ryo, Jec, Jake and me. Jec and I reached Hammersly-before-it-was-colonised and explored the island. Then we went further on in the ocean to look for other things. I came back to Hammersly after I took a skeleton and died. Then I ragequitted until later, around when you came on and started the sugarcane plantation.
Rob

Post by Rob »

I'm curious as to what texture pack the majority of us are using? I'm currently in default. Might be in the market for something more pretty to look at.
ryoloth

Post by ryoloth »

DiamondArms wrote:
Floyper wrote:It wasnt you and Jec it was me and you. Remember we planted the crops and made the underground house. Jec only came after i told him we had hemp
I'm talking about right after the new map went live. The people who were present were PK, Ryo, Jec, Jake and me. Jec and I reached Hammersly-before-it-was-colonised and explored the island. Then we went further on in the ocean to look for other things. I came back to Hammersly after I took a skeleton and died. Then I ragequitted until later, around when you came on and started the sugarcane plantation.
This is very true, they were exploring it while i was heading towards the maridran
Rob wrote:I'm curious as to what texture pack the majority of us are using? I'm currently in default. Might be in the market for something more pretty to look at.
I am currently using default as i haven't found a texture pack that i like with BTW yet.
Sockthing

Post by Sockthing »

Rob wrote:I'm curious as to what texture pack the majority of us are using? I'm currently in default. Might be in the market for something more pretty to look at.
I'm using the John Smith textures.
Rob wrote:Sock-ilocks then tried the momma bear's pixel size and thought that it was just right.
BTW Community SMP Server: Discord | Sock's Crops: Thread
Floyper

Post by Floyper »

Sockthing wrote:
Floyper wrote:
- Country - Germany
Sprechen sie Deutsch?
Ja :)
Ich bin Auch Deutsch Aber ich lebe jetzt in Australian.
Floyper

Post by Floyper »

Version 4.80 Of BTW has been released
Not sure if The server has been Updated yet.
Floyper

Post by Floyper »

Wire im sorry but you really need to do something about the Government Building Its really ugly And doesnt fir in with the style of the Village
DiamondArms

Post by DiamondArms »

Okay. Will do something later. Probably reroof and expand. And take down my personal residence next to it

As for TPs, Derivations is good if you like a darker tone and faces in everything(lol), but I use Tekei's BTW TP(TBTWTP).
Floyper

Post by Floyper »

Ok Im making My Personal Home Behind The Mill Building on a little Hill of Land.

As for TPs i recommend Vattics Faithfull or if your PC can handle it 128x Sphax (altho its no updates yet)
DiamondArms

Post by DiamondArms »

BTW, Let, Since you're the Supreme Ruler/Mayor of Hammersly, do you have any inclinations for the Government Building? If not, I'll exercise my creative licenses on it.
Floyper

Post by Floyper »

Na do what you awnt but buildings are kinda olden day style so u might wanna stick to that theme instead o using bright orange celings and grey walls
DiamondArms

Post by DiamondArms »

I like wool. Anyways, cobblestone or wood for building?
Floyper

Post by Floyper »

ye wool is ok but try to use supplies/designs that were used in the olden days. It may be a bit annoying but i am very scrupulous for detail :P
ryoloth

Post by ryoloth »

Alright guys. starting tomorrow i will start looking for the stronghold, i have 14 EOE so i can find it and start opening the portal. :)
DiamondArms

Post by DiamondArms »

sweet. Getting our stuff back ain't so far off now.
Floyper

Post by Floyper »

Im Much happier that getting the xp Farm back isnt so far off