Mojang April Fools Joke?

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
Pfilson

Re: Mojang April Fools Joke?

Post by Pfilson »

Heh I actually believed this until I got to line 3.. To be fair it wasn't April 1st for me yet.

I would like to think that they didn't spend the time on this.. I know there are plenty of modders out there that would be able to pull it off and would be glad to conspire on something like this. But that's the same wishful thinking that made me think they were serious with the first two parts..

Also, it is often said that the best lies are the ones that contain some truths.. So (more wishful thinking) maybe they aren't making it all up...

I mean, I wouldn't be surprised to see horses or the pink wither added (including the listed 'bug') or BUD functionality removed. I think those things fit what we have come to expect from them.. Probably a way to tame witches too for people that just can't be bothered to make their own potions, tame-able with a bottle of water sounds about right..
The Lord of Brick

Post by The Lord of Brick »

I know alot of the new MC2.0 features are useless (i.e. Redstone bugs, turning pvp into Pokemon and redstone bugs), but it seems like a rather elaborate April Fools joke if they're going so far as to actually give out beta testing copies to people like SethBling...
I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who gonna save your lives and those of six billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Whatever man...any time they spend on something like that, is less time they have to spend fucking Minecraft up ;)
The Lord of Brick

Post by The Lord of Brick »

Oh those bloody trolls...
Update: April fools! :)
I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who gonna save your lives and those of six billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?