Chat troubles (within MC)

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
FaceFoiled

Chat troubles (within MC)

Post by FaceFoiled »

As this most likely concerns another mod I am using, I did not want to put this thread in the BTW tech support. Hence off topic. =)

This morning I updated my Minecraft, with the Mcpatcher (the HD texture thingy). Through that I also updated modloader, mincraft forge, BTW, wireless redstone, singleplayer commands, too many items and zeppelin mod.

Now when I play, it all works fine, apart from my chat.. I can't actually chat anymore. :P Regardless of the hotkey I assign to chat, I can't input anything. Now this is my singleplayer world, so that not that big of a deal.. but it does stop me from flying over my castle for my youtube videos. :P

I think I recall having this before, and just reinstalling it a few times until it worked. I think this might have to do with the Single player Commands mod, as that uses a lot of text based input.

Does anybody perhaps had this before, and knows how to fix it?
Deepsniper

Re: Chat troubles (within MC)

Post by Deepsniper »

I've heard that SPC and Forge are pretty buggy when used together...
FaceFoiled

Re: Chat troubles (within MC)

Post by FaceFoiled »

Hmm, I did use it before without problems (with previous forge builds). When I get home tonight I will try to install everything as normal through the patcher, but add SMP seperately afterwards.