boiler and steam

If you want to get banned, this is the place to post.
lizard08

boiler and steam

Post by lizard08 »

My last post was not much of a popular idea... sadly. But! I think I got a better idea!

Some kind of boiler to make some steam power an maybe pipes to connect it to wathever it'll make work. It would be cool to be able to use those pipes to makes steam traps and steam leaks could occur "rarely" and steve would have to do a little plumber stuff.
I just think it would fit as a next gen power source. I'd definitly mine hours to get one...
Elensaar

Re: boiler and steam

Post by Elensaar »

There is a search function on this forum, you know. Not to sound surly or anything, but it's probably THE most suggested thing...
Lots of planets have a north...!
Urian

Post by Urian »

To be fair, steam is not that much suggested these days - it was more common on the MCF. It is however one that is very often discussed since many people believe that it will be the next form of power in BTW.
FlowerChild: Ice in deserts is a good idea
Damion Rayne

Post by Damion Rayne »

lizard08 wrote:My last post was not much of a popular idea... sadly. But! I think I got a better idea!

Some kind of boiler to make some steam power an maybe pipes to connect it to wathever it'll make work. It would be cool to be able to use those pipes to makes steam traps and steam leaks could occur "rarely" and steve would have to do a little plumber stuff.
I just think it would fit as a next gen power source. I'd definitly mine hours to get one...
There is already a forum in the suggestion area on this, please use the search function before posting up something that other people have already tossed up.
[TG-18th] Damion Rayne
TG Instructor
Developer Relations
Content Development
"Teamwork, Maturity, Tactics, http://www.tacticalgamer.com"
grimper12341

Post by grimper12341 »

You hear that whistle coming?
TyberAlyx

Post by TyberAlyx »

As FC hinted in the mod, as well as his videos, steam is your best bet, and possibly what you have suggested ;)