Hopper filters how to sort Netherrrack Products.

If you're having problems with your installation of Better Than Wolves, or if you've woken up in the future and are beginning to doubt the nature of reality, here's the place to post about it.
BigShinyToys

Hopper filters how to sort Netherrrack Products.

Post by BigShinyToys »

Ground Netherrrack , Hellfire Dust , Concentrated Hellfire

So after trying All the filters currently available I have found that all three products Behave the same way and can not be sorted, as they all will not go through wicker or the grate but will go through trap door / ladder or rollers. Is this a bug or just something you over looked by accident . either way should the correct order be .

Wicker lets through Hellfire Dust but not the others
the great lets through Ground Netherrrack and Hellfire Dust but not Concentrated Hellfire

And all others let them all though.
The reason i ask is I am currently working on a auto processing center for Concentrated hellfire And I need to filter out the Hellfire Dust from the Completed Concentrated Hellfire. As both of these are in the cauldron at the same time and When i use a Block dispenser to empty it I get a mixed output That I then need Filter out the Hellfire Dust to recycle it back into the cauldron.

I didn't know where to put this thread it has parts of tech help mixed in with Bug report and toped off with Sorta a suggestion / idea (I apologize if i have placed this in the wrong place. Feel free to move it)
Thank you for you're time reading this and thanks if some one gives me way to filter it :)
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Re: Hopper filters how to sort Netherrrack Products.

Post by FlowerChild »

Yeah, I mentioned the other day in the release thread for the last version that I had just forgotten to set the filters for the new items.

It'll get resolved for the next version (which will likely be coming out tomorrow).
BigShinyToys

Re: Hopper filters how to sort Netherrrack Products.

Post by BigShinyToys »

Thanks FC can't wait for new release.