SMP 'Lets Play' Players Needed! [I bought minecraft]

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
SirSnapback

SMP 'Lets Play' Players Needed! [I bought minecraft]

Post by SirSnapback »

Alright so im starting a SMP 'Lets Play' and i need some people, at MOST 10, but preferrably 2-4. If your interested heres the details.

- Its a Hamachi Server so you need to have hamachi
- I bought minecraft now, no more cracked. Now will you guys join in on this?!?!?
- Its preferred that you have Skype, so we can voice chat for the 'Lets Play'.
- You should be like funny, and be able to take my sence of humor! (Sometimes i can be a little crude T_T)
- Age doesnt matter, just want some friends to play on the server with, oh and im still debating whether to actually do the lets play, or just play on the server with people for fun.
- Please understand how to use Hamachi, i hate having to explain to people. But if i absolutely HAVE to, i will explain. :/
- Its a 1.7.2 Server! But since we all love BTW so much when it updates, i wont update the server until BTW is updated aswell. If that makes since? :)
Last edited by SirSnapback on Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FlowerChild do i have permission to use this as my signature? Just wondering. (look below)

Zenofire

Re: SMP 'Lets Play' Players Needed!

Post by Zenofire »

So its an LP for youtube? Any mods or just straight SMP? Either way, I have hamachi (though I haven't done much with it for a while) and I'd be glad to.
Creepig

Post by Creepig »

I was in up until you admitted to not having bought the game. No dice now.
SirSnapback

Post by SirSnapback »

Yes so far i want it to be a LP/Lets build. Id have a nerdgasm if battosay joined in this and we could witness his amazing building! Hahahah;)
I need to get Sony Vegas 10 again, i have to CD somewhere at my house :/ (just moved)
And we will play for about a week, get to kow each other and mess around, then we will start the lets play on a new world? You know what im talking about?
FlowerChild do i have permission to use this as my signature? Just wondering. (look below)

SirSnapback

Post by SirSnapback »

Creepig wrote:I was in up until you admitted to not having bought the game. No dice now.
Actually my plan was to buy it when its out of beta stages, i think notch deserves the most money for this amazing game so im waiting till it costs more. Im not that cheap. :)

Battosay

Post by Battosay »

Same here, I was interested, but I changed my mind when you claimed using a cracked version.

Disregard my personnal comment on the warning about the cost, but still, things like that are not allowed here, so don't.

Buy the game and I'll come by to say Hi ;)
SirSnapback

Post by SirSnapback »

Actually, i just had a pretty cool idea. Mabey we could make it the server for BTW fans? Like the people on this fourm, we cant have too many at once but iom willing to make the player cap about 30-50. And when ever BTW comes out for SMP we could add that in too? But for now we can just hang around and just have fun in it? :)

Zenofire

Post by Zenofire »

Cool. I work alot and I'm far into Terraria. But I'll play. I have Vegas 9 and do a modcraft series with it.
SirSnapback

Post by SirSnapback »

Ugh, do you want me to go buy it right now? -_- lol I will.
But i dont feel like changing it from a hamachi server so its staying hamachi and bukkit :P

EDIT: I just bought minecraft Battosay and Creepig, you guys wanna join in this now?

Zenofire

Re: SMP 'Lets Play' Players Needed! [I bought minecraft]

Post by Zenofire »

Will you be recording with frapps and have you done frapps -> youtube before? If not I know the correct size correction setup. Also, do you have a build list or are we gunna wing it? One more thing, have I asked to many questions yet? XD
SirSnapback

Post by SirSnapback »

Zenofire wrote:Will you be recording with frapps and have you done frapps -> youtube before? If not I know the correct size correction setup. Also, do you have a build list or are we gunna wing it? One more thing, have I asked to many questions yet? XD
xD Yeah i used to use fraps all the time. I just need to figure out hom im going to record with fraps and record the voices with skype, im pretty sure you can do that though. You wanna test it with me? Skype : TryNotTooBLiNK

Creepig

Post by Creepig »

Hooray for supporting Minecraft. If you feel guilty, you can always just buy it again. I did.

What sort of server mods are you using?
SirSnapback

Post by SirSnapback »

Creepig wrote:Hooray for supporting Minecraft. If you feel guilty, you can always just buy it again. I did.

What sort of server mods are you using?
I havent added the plugins YET, im doing that in like 5 minutes.
Which mods do you suggest?

Kwilt

Post by Kwilt »

I'd love to be in on this. Can't promise anything, though, but I'd love to help.

Image (<--------------- Click me to watch live!)
Creepig

Post by Creepig »

I don't. I don't have any experience with SMP.
Zenofire

Post by Zenofire »

I have 0 experience as well. But sounds like a fun project, thus I'm backing it.
legox97

Post by legox97 »

I'm in if i'm even allowed. Also depending on how modded you want it to be i have a friend who runs a server who could tell you what to get. As long as we all trust each other you shouldn't need many. Most are just for running a server with random people joining but as long as we can be civilized we shouldn't need to worry about it.
(Oh and i might not be able to have a mic by when we start if that matters.)
Zenofire

Post by Zenofire »

Hey, I have to head out (girlfriend wants a starbucks) so I'll be back later for the Sound Test. Hope we get everything sorted soon. Game on!
walker_boh_65

Post by walker_boh_65 »

If it wasnt hamachi i would love to join, to bad it doesnt work on my computer for some unknown reason:(
SirSnapback

Post by SirSnapback »

for some reason my internet keeps dropping, I hope i can get it sorted out soon because if not i cant do this whole thing, :/
It seems to be working now though. So im not sure.

Triskelli

Post by Triskelli »

I'll bite. Where do I sign? =]
ToonYoshi

Post by ToonYoshi »

I might have, until you said you used a cracked version.

Also, I lag like crap so it wouldn't work either way really.
Yo Dawg I Herd You Liek Derp, So I Put a Herp Derp in for Your Derp So You Can Herp Derp That Derp Dawg.
SecretBman

Post by SecretBman »

Noob question but, whats Hamachi?
Sky_Som

Post by Sky_Som »

I would love to join. Just would have to be taught Hamachi. Also what time would you be playing EST?
Minecraft Name:Sky_Som
Himochi

Post by Himochi »

-troll attemp-